A few things we cover on episode three…
What inspired us this week
- Ashley’s trip down to Taos to collaborate with a group of women on photo shoots at Hotel Luna Mystica. See shots from the trip here.
- Ash being a tourist in her own city, seeing a play downtown and shopping along South Broadway
- Why they are important and how we are more than just our sign sun
- Recap of earth inspired astrology – more here https://cosmicramblers.com/
Interview with Henna Luna www.hennaluna.com
- From the Denver Waldorf school to putting hair feathers in Steven Tyler’s hair to discovering henna
- Henna as a way to provide body adornment as a temporary escape
- love or celebrate yourself with henna
- And what’s next for Henna Luna
- This past weekend’s full moon in Scorpio and watching things come into fruition
- Chiron is now in Aries – here for us to heal on a big level and bring us back to ourselves
- Jupiter trine Neptune allow us to cultivate deeper artistic/creative/spiritual practices.
– Garments that do double duty for you and can be worn as kimonos or a dress. See some here.
#RamblersOnTheRun winner is @AllieBlevins
Song of The Week: Untamed Heart by Wild Belle